|Notice of Holidays of the Chinese Embassy in Jordan in 2023|
The Chinese Embassy in Jordan announces its holiday arrangements for 2023 as follow:
1. New Year's Day: From December 30, 2022 to January 1, 2023, for a total of 3 days.
2. Spring Festival: From January 21, 2023 to January 27, for a total of 7 days. And the Embassy will open for business on January 20 (Friday) and January 28 (Saturday).
3. Chinese traditional Tomb-sweeping Festival: From April 5 to 6, for a total of 2 days. And the Embassy will resume business on April 8 (Saturday).
4. Eid al-Fitr: From April 21 to 23, for a total of 3 days.
5. International Labor Day: From April 29 to May 1, for a total of 3 days. And the Embassy will open for business on April 28 (Friday) and May 5 (Friday).
6. Dragon Boat Festival: From June 22 to 24, for a total of 3 days.
7. Eid al-Adjha Festival:From June 29 to July 1, for a total of 3 days.
8. The Mid-Autumn Festival and Chinese National Day: From September 29 to October 4, for a total of 6 days, And the Embassy will resume business on October 6 (Friday).
The holidays are subject to change. Please check Embassy Website for updates. For emergencies during holidays, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.